Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: How did you get started posting on the forum?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How did you get started posting on the forum?

    I was on a long time ago too but not for very long! and then a couple of months ago started looking for it again and couldn't find it till I looked thru yahoo!
    free like OJ all day

  2. #2
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How did you get started posting on the forum?

    No if i'm not mistaken, Chris Wilson was Polebridge Swamprat...I love that name...but i guess you didn't get the sarcasm with the smiley face...no big deal man...Me & my uncle used the name Boogerridge Trojan though...


  3. #3
    Inactive Member 7_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How did you get started posting on the forum?

    I was jokin right w/ ya bro, in homage to the good times 1X3 and Swamprat used to give us...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_champ20's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2004
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How did you get started posting on the forum?

    ndn10 got me started...we were talking about it one day in basketball

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: How did you get started posting on the forum?

    It was when I was in HS, I read alot but never posted until someone said something about the games in Norfolk. Then, it all snow balled from there. I have had many names and alot of fun, use to think it was life and death while the screen names were actually real people instead of what they are, screen names by people who like to have fun online and about the one thing the majority of us have in common. Highschool sports here in SWVA. Shoot, Swamprat and I would go at it over everything, if the sky was blue Id say it was red and so on and so forth, Im amazed JIM ever let us stay, but he did and it was fun and swamprat and I are friends now actually. Good times by all. Thats what I hope everyone understands.
    Launching pad
    Ghost of the LPD
    Mudshovel
    1X3
    NOLA
    W8-n-BLD
    are prob my most famous names.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How did you get started posting on the forum?

    me and my friend got on it at school one day and we would always read and then finally i made a name!!
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: How did you get started posting on the forum?

    Started on old green and black days,,, was one of the first to register on this board... I just like harassing 1x3,, the boy named SUE...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How did you get started posting on the forum?

    Here since the old board but senility prevents me recalling exactly how I got started . Went to school with Jim , maybe he told me about it . Used my actual name back then .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  9. #9
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How did you get started posting on the forum?

    I used to work with a football fan and we would talk about LPD sports all the time. He told me about the board and that I should check it out sometime. Thats how I got started. Been posting ever since.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How did you get started posting on the forum?

    I cant remember???? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •